Maharashtra Pre-School Survey 2019
Please Note :
Offline Survey Form available :
1. The Survey is conducted by Educationtoday.co and panel of Jury’s members, Result will be published in our August Special Edition Maharashtra School ranking 2019.
2. The top selected school will be Awarded and felicitated in Maharashtra Educator submit and Maharashtra school Merit Awards on September 14, 2019 at The Lalit hotel, Mumbai.
3. Please fill the completed questioner by June 30th 2019.
4. The Survey team will analyse the data & inspect the School (if required).
5. The jury member identity would not be disclosed, the rating will be declared accordingly & the jury’s decision will be final.
6. The result will be published in our August Issue –Special Edition on Maharashtra School ranking and result of the Top Schools (CBSE, ICSE, International, Boarding)& Pre-Schools in Maharashtra .
7. There is no fee involved for Nominations or receiving Awards.
8. The interested School should fill up the questionnaire under the particular category..
9. The School can also upload the logo and School info, on (vote.educationtoday.co) for parent/ public voting (sms voting).A Special category - Parent choice awards for maximum votes and will also help in analyse report.
10. Winners will be informed by - Email, call and courier 21 days prior to felicitation ceremony.
11. Representative from selected schools should be present on the felicitation day else they would barred from Nominating for two years.
12. Please send the completed questionnaire along with school brochure to the following
10. Address: (Only for hard copy survey form)
Branch Office : Education Today, 6 Abhilas Nilaya, 3rd Cross 11th main, kakappa layout, Begur main road Hongasandra, Bangalore-560068
Head Office : Education Today, DJ Business Centre, Office 102,#20, Gold Tower,#50, Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025. || Email: Info@educationtoday.co , Ph: 080-48519897.
Web site : www.educationtoday.co
Note : Fill All Field properly.
Email ID :
Website Url :
Name Of Principal :
Principal Email id :
Contact name for survey :
Contact person mobile no :
Promoter Name (Owner) :
years of Establishment :
Details regarding the Kindergarden
Preschool cum Day Care
Private Unaided School
i) Total number of students in school
ii) Average Class Size (number of students)
iii) Number of applications received per year
iv) Annual Tuition fees per Child
v) Student Teacher ratio
vi)Extracurricular hours per week for a child
Month(s) in which application process for admissions take place ?
Month in which the academic year begins ?
What ages do you serve ?
What are your hours of operation ?
Do you run a ten months or twelve months calendar ?
Infrastructure and Facilities
Campus area of the school (in acres)
Total built up area (in sq. feet)
Play ground/ Play area ( in sq. feet)
Number of books in library
Number of class rooms
Number of air-conditioned classrooms
Number of IT enabled learning rooms
Academics and Pedagogy
Are they active play opportunities to develop gross & fine motor skills? :
Does your Pre-school admit children with special needs? If yes, do you have a qualified special education? :
Do they get any exposure to new trends and technology? :
Do you provide any teaching & soft skills training to your teachers? :
Do you conduct Parent-Teacher meetings in a year :
Do you have a student counsellor? :
Do you have any special educational arrangements in place in your school for children with learning disabilities and special needs? :
Please select mode / channel of communication with the parents:- (Kindly Select) :
How good is your school in terms of hygiene? :
Are your staffs ( teaching & non-teaching) well trained? :
What is the educational background and experience of the teachers & other staff?
Do you have an infirmary? If yes, how well is it equipped?
Have your staff members background is been verified by police? :
Do you provide any training to non-teaching staff on safety precautions for school children? :
Are the play equipment’s child safe? :
Are they non-toxic and age appropriate? :
How does the school help a child’s separation anxiety?
What is the difference between normal activity & hyperactivity?
How do you prepare children for primary school?
Are meals & snacks provided? If yes,then do you share your menu with your parents?
Can we make advance booking of the seat?
What is the youngest age you accept a child into the programme?
Do you train child for potty?
Do you have nap time?
Any extraordinary achievements during the last two years in :
Do you have an alumni database :
No. of alumni on database :
Do you have any get together/ functions for your school’s alumni? :
Any extraordinary characteristic of your school you want to highlight (1-2 paras):
Note* Please check all field before submit the form.