North School Survey 2018-19
Please Note :
Offline Survey Form available :
1. The survey is conducted by EducationToday.co and the Panel of Jury Members (Educationist).
2. The School survey`s of North will be Delhi , Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab , Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir & Uttarakhand.
3. should sign & seal the filled questioner.
4. The Survey team will analyse the data & inspect the School (If required).
5. The Jury members identity would not be disclosed, the ratings will be declared accordingly & the Jury`s decision will be final.
6. The School should register in our website www.educationtoday.co For voting's page will be on 15th Feb 2018 till 30th June 2018.
7. The results will be published in our Special Premium Edition August Issue(The North School Ranking Issue-2018).
8.The Selected winners will be informed by E- Mail, Call & Courier.
9. Winners will be awarded and felicitated in our North Educator`s Summit on September, 2018 at Gurgaon.
10. Representatives from selected school should be present on the Awards day.
11. School will be provided link for email voting to parent/public voting
Education Today, 6, Abhilas Nilaya, 3rd cross, 11th main, kakappa layout, begur main road hongasandra-bangalore 560068 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Ph: 080-48519897.
Web site : www.educationtoday.co
Note : Fill All Field properly.
Email ID :
Website Url :
Name Of Principal :
Principal Email id :
Contact name for survey :
Contact person mobile no :
Promoter / Owner (Name):
Details regarding the School:
Select Category :
Private Aided School
Private Unaided School
In which category would you like to nominate your school
Day Cum Boarding / Residential
If international, from which class is curriculum followed:
Curriculum followed :
Primary (I to V)
Secondary(VI to X)
Higher Secondary (XI, XII)
i) Total number of students in school
ii) Average Class Size (number of students)
iii) Number of applications received per year
iv) Tuition fees per year per student
v) Non Tuition fees per year per student
vi) Co-curricular hours per week for a student
vii) Extracurricular hours per week for student
Infrastructure and Facilities
Campus area of the school (in acres)
Total built up area (in sq. feet)
No. of computers with configuration of P2 & above
Number of books in library
Number of Faculty cabins
Number of Auditoriums
Seating capacity of Auditoriums
Number of laboratories of different subjects
Number of class rooms
Number of air-conditioned classrooms
Number of IT enabled learning rooms
Month(s) in which application process for admissions take place:
Month in which the academic year begins:
Tick the facilities that are available in your campus
Lawn Tennis Court
Basket Ball Court
Do you employ any specialists coaches to train your students? :
Do you have any in house doctor/ nurse?:
Do you provide any training to non-teaching staff on safety precautions for school children? :
Academics and Pedagogy (Please give information about your last board results) :
10th board exams
12th board exams
10th board exams
12th board exams
What was the pass percentage
How many students got over 85%
How many students got over 75%
How many students got over 60%
Is Vocational training being conducted as a part of the curriculum within the school premises :
Do they get any exposure to new trends and technology ?:
Do you provide any teaching & soft skills training to your teachers? :
Number of Parent-Teacher meetings conducted in a year:
Do you have a student counselor ? :
Do you have any special educational arrangements in place in your school for children with learning disabilities and special needs? :
Please select mode / channel of communication with the parents:- (Kindly Select):
Any extraordinary achievements in the last two years in:
Academics (Number of state / national ranks/ Olympiads etc.)
Extra – curricular activities (Recognized Awards)
Sports and other outdoor activities (District / State / National / International representation)
Awards received by (School/ Principal/ Teacher)
Description of extraordinary achievements :
Do you have an alumni database :
No. of alumni on database :
Do you have any get together/ functions for your school's alumni? :
Any extraordinary characteristic of your school you want to highlight (1-2 paras):
Educators Choice Awards
Seal of the Institution, Signature of Principal / Director
Below is a unique category designed to award three schools (other than your own) which you think deserve to be recognised? Voted for by you, the Educators Choice Award will rely on your expertise in the field of education.
Day School (Optional)
Boarding School (Optional)
International School (Optional)
Pre School (Optional)
Note* Please check all field before submit the form.